Together Again!

My passport and I - at LOOOONGGGG last - are together again! This calls for a celebration! Fireworks!

It's been three months. Don't ask. Let's just say that weird things happen to my passport. All. The. Time. For example, I lost my original one (I dropped it somewhere-I-don't-know-where) within a few weeks of reaching Malaysia. I think the monkeys at UKM took it.

And so I give you this picture of Girl Bampira (Vampire Girl) and her beloved Pasaporte. Yeah, I look like a vampire, blah-blah-blah.


Didn't get the "blah-blah-blah" thing? Haha! Well, you should probably watch Hotel Transylvania or this trailer so that you know where I'm coming from:



Hmmm. No blah-blah-blah there. This clip should do though:



Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts -- leave some love. ^_^