Full Circle

I've gone full circle. I'm back to the place where I started this journey out. Who knew I would be back here? Who knew I would pass by my old school again, those old roundabouts, those old (and some new) traffic lights, too?

Perhaps I am in that place of remembrance. So I can give thanks to God for what he has done through these 76 months that have passed.

I'm in my new room now as I type this out. It has the same setup as the room I had when I started working. Different colors though. The walls of this one are painted purple. The other's was... I can't really say for sure.

Things now are different but are in a way, the same. I think the sameness gives a bit of security.

Well, I think this is soul practice for the even bigger changes coming up ahead.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts -- leave some love. ^_^