Pasko na Sinta ko

Two days before Christmas. Two days before Christmas. TWO DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS. 

I am currently playing Christmas songs to get into the holiday mood. Noisetrade provides a lot of cool, free, unconventional ones. Check out Merry Christmas Goodnight, Paste Holiday Sampler 2012, The 12 Songs of Christmas, and Celebrate the Season if you want something more than the usual Jingle Bells and Frosty the Snowman.

I should be sleeping. We'll be watching The Life of Pi later this morning -- a pre-Christmas celebration if you may. I'm kinda excited to see the displays in Midvalley. Sigh. Here, you'll only get to feel the Christmas Cheer when you step into big shopping malls. I miss the Christmas atmosphere in the Philippines. There, you can see parols everywhere, lights in every street corner, and --

I will not got homesick. This will be my first Christmas in Malaysia. I am determined to make the most of it.

A friend and I will be cooking up some stuff (macaroni -- as requested by her, smores, hot choco, whatever  -- as imagined by me) for our Noche Buena. We'll be having a Christmas Movie Marathon, too. I hope she has already found a copy of Home Alone 1, 2, & 3. 

So how bout you? What may your plans for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day be?

Christmas at the Mall. Part of the KLCC Suria Display.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts -- leave some love. ^_^