This is it

And so we are finally here. It's my last week, my last day in Malaysia. What happens next is still a big blur.

I'm honestly all out of words now. I simply would just like to thank everyone who has been with me on this journey. On shore and offshore, thank you for making this the adventure that this was.

I thank God, most of all, because it was Him who made all these things possible. And it was Him who was and will continue to be with me through it all. "You're the Captain of my soul. You're the Captain of my heart. You see through every end and every start. Like a sailboat, I will follow where Your wind takes me to go." (Little Sailboat by Mari Anjeli)


This is it. Bring on the next adventure.

Jumpa lagi!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts -- leave some love. ^_^